The Shore House
The Shore House
- Size: 110
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Rooms: 7
- Deck and Patio
- Floors: 3
- Year Built: 2016
FeaturesBarbecueCalabria Tour InformationChildren Equipment Package Available - Extra CostChildrens Play AreaCommunal Swimming PoolDirect access to beachElectric GateGas HeatGated DevelopmentMountain ViewsOcean viewOutside KitchenOutside ShowerPoolSea ViewsShort Walk to SupermarketTypical Local Food Welcome Package Available - Extra CostWelcome Package - Milk, Bread, Water, Ham, Cheese, Fruit - Extra CostWi Fi Internet - Fast Speed
The Shore House (No. 5) | Zambrone Beach Villas
3 Bed 2 Bath
This is an example of a really top class development. Designed with thought and experience, taking into consideration its location, orientation and view. Accompanied to that is the fact that the finished specification is extremely high and the services and facilities on the development are second to none.
• 13 Villas\Townhouses
• Gated development – Automatic gates with a walled exterior.
• Communal pool with shower & solarium (sun loungers & umbrellas installed for the summer season)
• Condominium Manager currently in place – 1000 approx. Per annum
• Each individual property has their own parking.
• Communal areas are managed by a gardener\care taker who comes 4 times per week.
Entrance Door & Hallway – Externally to the entrance door you have a little porch which is quite useful for storing beach equipment\shoes. As you move along the hallway you also have double doors (2nd entrance) leading to the side of the property. This helps to create another private space as well as allow a lot of natural light into the property and up the stairs
Storage room – Here you have a good-sized room that is used as storage. You also have the secondary water tank in the event of low water pressure during the summer time. Automatic.
Double Bedroom 1 with Double doors leading to small private terrace.
Family Bathroom – Toilet, Bidet, Sink, Large shower (100×90) – There is also a section hidden under the stairs where you have more storage and a washing machine.
Open plan Kitchen\dining area – The Kitchen has been tailored made to a high specification with Island, Dishwasher, extractor fan, oven & gas Hobs. You also have large balcony doors that lead to the front terrace and outside eating area.
Entrance terrace – Here you have a substantial amount of space to keep bicycles. There is also a small terrace leading from the downstairs bedroom\living room
Side of the property – Here you have an enclosed outside shower (hot\cold) and also a sink which is quite good for laundry or simply to use for cleaning hands\feet after a long day at the beach. In this section, you also have quite a nice private terrace which is covered by a timber structure.
Front – The front section has a high hedge on both sides with a railing to the front allowing you to enjoy the amazing views of Zambrone marina, Tropea and 5 of the Aeolian islands. You also have an automatic awning (3m X 3.5m) which is quite useful during the afternoon to give yourself nice shade while enjoying your lunch.
• External wall – On top you have a timber structure allowing for privacy.
• Non-slip Light Brown Ceramic tiles used through-out the external terraces
Hallway – During construction the door ways to the bedroom and bathroom where moved slightly to allow for fitted wardrobes to be enclosed. This gives you a substantial amount of storage yet at the same time not taking away from the space or functionally of the space. You also lead to the ground floor and roof top solarium from this point through a marble staircase. Also, located here is the intercom from the main gate.
Bathroom – A good sized bathroom toilet, sink and walk-in shower. The shower has been tiled with a mixture of plain beige and beige\gold leaf mosaic tiles. It is also possible to recline the window to allow for ventilation.
Bedroom 2 – Currently used as the children’s bedroom. Ideal with bunk beds but also possible to put 2 single beds or one small double. Leads to a large covered terrace – Sea Views.
Master bedroom – A large double bedroom leading to a cover terrace – Views across Zambrone with Tropea & the Aeolian islands in the distance.
Roof Top Solarium
Timber Pergola – Front & Back of Pergola – Fabric (Beige PVC)
Water point with hose – Possible to connect a sprinkler system
Outside Kitchen – Marble top backed with traditional Ceramic Tiles – Sink (hot\cold taps) – Gas Hobs (4) – 2 Electrical sockets – Underneath – Aluminium doors, storage & shelfing + socket for fridge.
• Gas – Communal gas tank – GPL gas used. No monthly charges, your simple pay for the amount used.
• Central heating through-out good quality radiators in every room. Electrical monitor to control heat located on the GF
• Air Conditioning (Hot\Cold) in every room.
• Ceiling fans in master bedroom and downstairs bedroom.
• Internal doors & architrave – White timber effect
• External doors – PVC double glazed – White internally and brown externally.
• All external windows\door have PVC shutter.
• Satellite dish included.
• Floor Tiling Through – Matt beige
• Walls – Beige Colour \ Ceiling – White
• Pizzeria directly across the road – Take away possible
• Within 10 mins walk – Bar, many restaurants, supermarket, fruit stall, tobacconist, hair dresser, Pharmacy
• Lamezia International Airport – 45 km
• Zambrone Marina – 400 m
• Beach – 250 m
• Zambrone Train Station – Tropea, Rosarno, Pizzo, Lamezia (Connect with Eurostar for Rome) – 900 m
• Tropea – 10 km
• Pizzo – 28 km
• Sila Mountains (National Park & Ski Resorts) – 145 km
• Aspromonte Mountains (National Park & Ski Resorts) – 102 km
• Ferry to Sicily – Villa San Giovanni – 98 km
The Shore House
Calabria 2 Vacation
Office: +39 0963 186 0044
Fax: +39 0696 708628